Line 4 of the Guangzhou Metro (Chinese: 广州地铁4号线; pinyin: Guǎngzhōu Dìtiě Sì Hào Xiàn) or Nansha Line (Chinese: 南沙线; pinyin: Nánshā Xiàn) is a north-south line on the system that runs betweenHuangcun and Jinzhou stations, spanning a total of 43.7 km with 16 stations. It will eventually run from the Guangzhou Science Town to Nansha. The section of the line from Huangcun to Xinzao is underground, while that from Xinzao to Jinzhou is elevated. Line 4’s colour is green.
- December 26, 2005: Wanshengwei – Xinzao
- December 30, 2006: Xinzao – Huangge (except Guanqiao, Qingsheng)
- June 28, 2007: Huangge – Jinzhou
- December 28, 2009: Wanshengwei – Chebeinan
- September 25, 2010: Chebeinan – Huangcun
- 2016: Jinzhou – Nansha Ferry Terminal